|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||18 February 2022|
Maintenance Planner ( SAP )
£35,000 + 10% performance related bonus, pension, private healthcare, life assurance & more
Are you experienced in Maintenance Planning? Are you skilled in using SAP? Do you want to join a well organised team in a state of the art manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join a first class manufacturer with an excellent reputation in Cwmbran. This is a fantastic time to join as they benefit from substantial investment and impressive growth on site.
Your role will be maximising the operating efficiency of the plant and to maintain the assets of the site, by coordination and planning of internal maintenance resources and outsourced human resources, preparing material needs and coordinating machine availability with other departments.
As Maintenance Planner you will:
- Take full responsibility for engineering craftsmen team planning activities, ensuring work is prepared and planned at best possible time in coordination with other departments expectations
- Manage all maintenance requests / notifications and historical backlog.
- Create daily and weekly plans, prioritise and communicate effectively.
- Define and maintain maintenance KPIs and ensure communication is up to date
Manage contractors and resources in order to achieve planned jobs to complete the required maintenance tasks.
- Ensure all parts, materials and contracts purchases follow KI procedures, with the right involvement of the purchasing department for best possible cost negotiation.
- Work actively with the Engineering, Maintenance and Manufacturing Team to ensure that there are integrated processes, based in the concepts of Total Productive Maintenance, to ensure process equipment is achieving performance levels
- Ensure liaison with the Technical Team, either directly or indirectly via process leadership, to highlight difficult to solve problems which are impacting performance measures across all site processes.
- Work closely with the CI Manager to ensure that there is the opportunity to maximise opportunity for building an environment of sustainable improvement.
- Liaise closely with the Purchasing Team to ensure support for all efforts to improve upon cost targets by reducing raw materials, working capital and tooling costs.
- Create work orders (preventive, corrective and condition monitoring) into SAP to accept charges and close when complete
- Facilitate and agree maintenance activity with production
Experience of using SAP will be essential for this role.
This is a really interesting role that is highly focused on continuous improvement. This is your chance to put your stamp on an already well performing team of engineers and technicians.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from an impressive performance related bonus, great pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking and many more employee perks.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.