|Job Title:||Maintenance Operative/Handyperson|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||04 April 2019|
Role - Maintenance Operative/Handy Person
Location - Bridgend
Rate of Pay - £8.89 - £10 per hour
Contract - Temp to Perm
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a maintenance operative/handy person for our client based in Port Talbot. Our client is a premium quality manufacturer within the nutritional supplement industry.
Reporting to - Estates Manager
The Maintenance Operative/Handyperson is responsible for ensuring all areas of the factory premises and grounds are maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Perform repair of all buildings and equipment
- General repairs/decorating throughout the company premises, as required, to be done in an efficient and timely manner
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests.
- Ground keeping
- General housekeeping repairs
- Work at all site locations when required
- Must be a multi-skilled handyperson who is able to put their hand to anything
- Experience in a similar role, ideally a handy person, or someone who has previously had a particular trade
- Broad skill set in general building maintenance, is essential, with basic knowledge of electrics, plumbing and carpentry an advantage
- A good communicator with good attention to detail working to a high standard
Hours of work - 40 hours per week, normally 06.00am to 14.00pm, Monday to Friday, although there is the possibility of overtime, including weekend working