Maintenance / Toolroom Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance / Toolroom Manager|
|Location:||Ferndale, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 April 2022|
Job title: Toolroom / Maintenance Manager
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for a new challenge? Does the thought of working for a growing company that is benefitting from significant investment appeal to you? Do you want excellent variety and the chance to work in a clean, modern working environment?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance / Toolroom Manager to be responsible for two key areas within a well established manufacturer in Ferndale. The first being assisting where required in tooling design with full responsibility of maintenance and upkeep of all press/punching tooling on site.
The second area of responsibility is the Management in full of the Engineering and Maintenance on site both from a production and facilities perspective.
A Maintenance / Toolroom Manager you will:
- Use your expertise in various areas both Mechanically and Electrically to proactively manage and resolve maintenance issues as they arise.
- Maintain accurate records of all facility and production maintenance through management control of PPM systems
- Manage all weekly Toolroom / Maintenance administrative duties in line with company requirement to ensure accurate management records are kept
- Manage all Toolroom/Maintenance activities and related costs for the facility.
- Work within a defined budget to ensure that customers receive quality products, service, and on time delivery.
- Manage the upkeep of the facility to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained .
- Accept responsibility for leading, measuring and reporting cost reduction / efficiency, and productivity initiatives pertaining to the operation and to stock.
- Develop key members of staff, utilising both ability and potential. Liaise with the Plant Manger to ensure effective standards of discipline are maintained.
- Promote product and customer awareness among Toolroom/Maintenance staff in line with a methodology of continuous improvement
You will benefit from a competitive salary and full support from senior management. As a team player you will commit to learning and be willing to thrive in a Right First Time culture.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.