|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||31 May 2022|
An excellent opportunity exists for ambitious Manufacturing Engineer to join a world class organisation at their manufacturing facility in South Oxfordshire.
Overall Job Purpose
To define, develop and implement robust engineering processes and systems and to ensure continuous improvement in order to optimise our manufacturing business.
- To define & co-ordinate robust engineering processes in order to maximise our manufacturing area.
- Responsibility for development of manufacturing processes in order to increase our production capabilities, achieving maximum output and efficiency.
- Generation and implementation of engineering solutions in order to up-scale our current processes and to take products from development to full production.
- Leading the application of detailed process understanding - design, develop and optimise manufacturing processes.
- Process engineering experience gained within a manufacturing business.
- Experience in high complexity manufacturing processes.
- Experience of high-level process control.
- Problem-solving skills
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum HNC-level qualification in manfacturing/mechanical engineering
- Ability to mix practical with analytical approaches.
- Success in negotiation and people leadership skills.
- Ability to bring projects in on time and to budget.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.