|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||20 May 2021|
£25,000 + additional benefits
Monday Friday 08:30 17:00
Are you a skilled Marketing Executive with a strong digital background? Does the thought of a highly varied Marketing role with a growing company that can offer excellent ongoing development excite you? Do you enjoy working with multiple clients on a range of high-profile marketing projects?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a highly regarded, local marketing company in Caerphilly. Specialising in servicing several accounts nationwide and joining a small but highly knowledgeable team, as Marketing Executive, you will:
Use your experience in a digital marketing role to full advantage.
- Showcase your account management skills when dealing with several clients in different industries.
- Display knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Manage social media, specifically across Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Use your understanding of SEO, PPC and use of Google & Bing Webmaster Tools to full advantage.
- Analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for websites.
- Be familiar with using Wordpress CMS.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity to make recommendations on how the company can continually improve our digital strategies.
The following skills are desirable, although training can be provided if needed:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Social Media Advertising
This is an incredibly varied role within a growing business. With a competitive salary, pension and great on site facilities, if you are self-motivated, driven and ambitious then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress with the company as it continues to grow in the long term.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.