|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||22 August 2023|
Up to £55,000
Working hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30am -5:00pm
Friday : 8:30am -4:00pm
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? Does the thought of working for a leading retailer in the fashion industry that can boast excellent growth and an early finish on a Friday excite you?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join our client based in Cardiff on a permanent basis. This is your chance to make a significant impact driving sales and profit growth. As a Marketing Manager, you'll be at the forefront of creativity and innovation overseeing and developing marketing and visual merchandising efforts.
- Managing a small marketing and visual merchandising team.
- Collaborating closely with buying teams to ensure a perfect understanding of each season's ranges and looks.
- Becoming the brand's guardian by evolving brand guidelines with the creative agency to create a distinctive brand handwriting across all communication channels and touch points.
- Working hand in hand with the creative agency, from concept to implementation, to bring our creative requirements to life.
- Guiding the creative agency in developing captivating window displays and in-store promotional campaigns.
- Coordinating with the VM Manager to set up attractive window displays and seasonal in-store campaigns in the mock shop for approval from senior management.
- Collaborating with the buying and merchandising departments to gather relevant information for window and in-store POS, ensuring a seamless briefing process for the creative agency.
- Keeping track of marketing expenditures and maintaining up-to-date records, while suggesting cost-saving measures.
- Leading local marketing initiatives and ensuring successful event execution with accurate result monitoring.
What are we looking for in you?
- Strong experience as a Marketing Manager, showcasing your expertise.
- Experience working with
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Efficient organisation and time management skills
- A proven track record of successfully delivering outstanding marketing campaigns.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C