|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||21 July 2021|
£30,000 - £36,000 + pension & other benefits
Are you a Marketing Manager on the lookout for a new role with a famous firm? Does the thought of working for a well-established British company with over 100 years of industry experience appeal to you? Do you want to mould a new marketing department around your way of working?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for one of the UK's leading brands. Working in a new team with the mission being to take the company's marketing presence to the next level, this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and experience.
As Marketing Manager you will:
- Create the vision with the head of marketing for the on going development of the Brand and Communications strategy.
- Implement and manage the trade marketing calendar and ensuring innovative campaigns.
- Be responsible for analysing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Buying and Merchandising to align communications in line with the product vision
- Ensure the marketing team delivers effective store and local marketing communication activity in line with the business strategy.
- Plan, organise and execute new product and packaging development, retail launches and events, PR, on and offline communications.
- Oversee a team of marketing specialists., providing guidance and support within their area and providing opportunities for them to grow and development
- be adept in brand, product, digital, comms, content, CRM
- be analytical and confortable with using data to provide commercial insight
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Project management experience
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
This is a highly varied Marketing position where you will have a great opportunity to implement your ideas and processes. As well as a competitive salary you will benefit from great working hours, a convenient location, a modern working environment and the opportunity to work for a genuine household name known throughout the UK.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.