|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Angharad Isaac|
|Job Published:||19 July 2019|
Job Title: Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive
Hours: 35hrs per week
Hourly Rate: £16.50ph
Vibe are excited to be recruiting a Marketing Manager for our client based in Cardiff. This placement is for an 8 - 9-week assignment.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with progressing artwork, experience in print marketing and in dealing with design agencies.
You will be required to work with our client's brand and media partners to develop and execute activity to grow the awareness of their portfolio. The role involves delivering marketing campaigns across all 360 marketing platforms whilst supporting and executing marketing activities.
We are looking for someone who will play an active role in the development of the Brand & Marketing Services plan by working cross-functionally.
You will work alongside the Sales Team and the rest of the Marketing team along with external partnering such as design, print, production, media agencies and freelance consultants.
- High quality presentation and written skills
- An ability to deliver goals in a professional way
- Creativity and flare to develop new ideas that drive innovation and improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to demonstrate partnership working
- A positive "can do" attitude
- A demonstrable understanding of the role of marketing in creating customer value
- Experience of managing print and production projects
- Experience of managing suppliers and agencies
- Product and Brand Development
- Marketing campaign implementation
- Content creation
- Financial and performance management
We are looking for someone with a strong educational background to degree or equivalent level (ideally marketing degree or CIM in marketing or business-related subject)
For immediate consideration and a confidential discussion please call Vibe Recruit on 01633 289510 and ask for either Deryn or Angharad
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.