|Job Title:||Material Handler|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||08 June 2021|
Pontypool ( Monday - Friday days with early Friday finish)
Do you have experience of working in a stores environment for a manufacturer or engineering company? Are you looking for a highly varied role where you can take advantage of excellent training and development? Does the sound of working for a highly respected manufacturer with a reputation for engineering excellence excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Person on a permanent contract for a leading Engineering company in Pontypool. This is an interesting opportunity where you will also be given full training to operate bespoke machinery as part of the role as well as providing cover and support for the stores function.
- Be the main point of contact for all loading and unloading of vehicles (Goods-Inwards and Despatch)
- Ensure the handling and storage of hazardous materials is done so in an appropriate manner
- Ensure all goods delivered are checked and verified
- Correctly identify items delivered with a 'Stores Docket' and place in item location within the stores
- Regularly down-date/adjust stock levels in line with issues to production
- 'Pick and Pack' orders for production
- Move stock either by hand, using lifting equipment or with a fork lift truck
- Take advantage of additional training to operate production machinery when required
This is a varied and interesting stores role where you will have the chance to learn new skills. If you are experienced in a stores environment and are looking for a new challenge with a well established, highly respected manufacturer, this is the role for you.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.