|Job Title:||Material Planner|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 March 2022|
£28,000 plus pension & great ongoing career development
Do you have experienced in material planning in a manufacturing environment? Does the thought of a varied, exciting role with an industry leading manufacturer that can offer great additional training and development excite you?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Material Planner to work for an employer of choice manufacturer in Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to be an important part of the Supply Chain function for a national manufacturer that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status and unrivalled growth in the market.
As Material Planner you will:
- Manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules
- Create and maintain inventory schedules
- Communicate effectively with different departments that are linked in the supply chain with regards to production goals and timelines.
- Ensure appropriate supply of cost efficient and high quality materials to maintain steady production
- Schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of materials
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and distributors
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in material planning, inventory management or purchasing
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Solid communication skills
- The ability to effectively use CRM systems and Microsoft Excel.
As well as a competitive salary, convenient working hours, pension, attractive holiday allowance and free parking, you will benefit from first class ongoing training and development as well as the chance to work in a supportive, knowledgeable team for a successful manufacturer that is going from strength to strength.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C