|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Location:||Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 July 2022|
Mechanical Fitter ( excellent earning potential )
£13 per hour ( rising again after probation ) + excellent overtime rates and potential
Potential to work up to 70 hours per week
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter on the lookout for a role where you can earn an excellent amount of money? Does the thought of a highly varied role where you will be based not only in the workshop but also at various customer sites around the country appeal to you? Do you want a role where you can progress into a supervisory position as the company continues to grow?
If so, read on.
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join a highly regarded, well established manufacturer and installer of bespoke machinery in Tredegar. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for job satisfaction and variety as well as overtime potential to significantly top up your earnings.
Working in a supportive, friendly team you will:
- Work a basic week of 40 hours but have the opportunity to work up to 70 hours if you choose ( time and a half for any time over 40 hours and double time on a Sunday + a standard call out rate of 4 hours at time and a half even if the job is under this time if you are required outside of the standard working hours)
- Be comfortable with travelling to various sites around the country if required and occasionally staying overnight ( full paid )
- Be able to carry out fitting on a variety of production machinery and conveyors.
- Have the ability to work on milling machines, lathes drilling machines and guillotines.
- Be comfortable with working in FMCG environments as well as a workshop environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn an excellent amount of money whilst working with a number of high profile, national clients. One day you could be in a food factory, the next in a clean, pharmaceutical environment or quarry. You will benefit from excellent ongoing training and development. The company in question takes pride in developing staff and keeping them up to date with all of the latest qualifications in order to carry out their job roles effectively.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C