Mechanical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||04 June 2019|
Salary up to £35000
Must be willing to work a 3 shift pattern
Role and Responsibilities of a Mechanical Technician
- Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Carry out maintenance duties on a wide range of automated machinery to machinery and continual process improvements.
- Maintain log repairs and of completed preventative maintenance in CMMS.
- Working on PLC controlled equipment and systems preventative maintenance in CMMS
- Play an integral part in the elimination of downtime through equipment improvement or through planned predictive maintenance.
- Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements.
To be considered for the Mechanical technician role, the following is essential:
- A minimum of 3 years experience post qualification with proven mechanical l skills.
- Working knowledge of control systems for assembly equipment within a high-volume automotive manufacturing environment
- Be able to repair, modify or design systems.
- High level of working knowledge and the ability to quickly fault find and modify PLC systems - Alan Bradley, Siemens
- Working knowledge of Vision systems, torque control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Experience of the Mechanical technician
- Practical hands on mechanical maintenance experience gained in a busy environment
- Knowledge and experience in CNC machines
- Knowledge/experience with CNC machine servicing
- Installation of CNC machine components including ball screws, gearboxes, axis linear rails.
- Experience of fault finding
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C