Mechanical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||06 June 2019|
Salary up to £35000
Must be willing to work a 3 shift pattern
Role and Responsibilities of a Mechanical Technician
- To maximise the department machines' output and maintain the manufacturing processes within the designed specification.
- To work with other team members to continuously improve manufacturing performance.
- Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Carry out maintenance duties on a wide range of automated machinery to machinery and continual process improvements.
- Maintain log repairs and of completed preventative maintenance in CMMS.
- Play an integral part in the elimination of downtime through equipment improvement or through planned predictive maintenance.
- Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements.
To be considered for the Mechanical technician role, the following is essential:
- A minimum of 3 years experience post qualification with proven mechanical l skills.
- Working knowledge of Vision systems, torque control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Provision of engineering and operational support to a manufacturing area
- Machine setting, to achieve product specification and performance
- Maintenance of automated inspection systems
- Fault finding and corrective action
- Machine inspection
- Responding to minor breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance
- Major breakdowns
- Preparation of sub-assembly
Experience of the Mechanical technician
- Practical hands on mechanical maintenance experience gained in a busy environment
- Knowledge and experience in CNC machines
- Knowledge/experience with CNC machine servicing
- Installation of CNC machine components including ball screws, gearboxes, axis linear rails.
- Experience of fault finding
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C