|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 November 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Blackwood, manufacturers and distributors of packaging within the food industry, is currently looking to appoint Mechanical Technician's to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
* To maximise machines' output and maintain manufacturing processes in a fast pace and busy production environment
* To continuously improve manufacturing processes in order to maximise safety, quality and productivity of production lines
* Provision of engineering and operational support to manufacturing processes
* Fault finding and corrective actions on all production equipment
* Machine setting and repairs in order to achieve optimal product specification and machine performance
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance program
* Monitoring machinery condition and planning and carrying out all essential repairs
* Promoting TPM approach, working on various engineering projects
* Responding to minor and major breakdowns
* Preparation of sub-assemblies
* Tool changes
* Other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager
2. Person Specification
* A formal qualification, ONC/HNC, BTEC/City and Guilds in an Engineering Discipline/apprenticeship
* Experience of high speed, high volume production environment
* Machine setting and adjustments to meet required quality/performance
* Fault finding and problem solving on fast pace PLC controlled machinery
* Self-driven and pro-active approach
* Team orientated / collaborative
* Able to operate & take decisions independently
* Can-do attitude
The duties described here may be adapted to meet the needs of a changing organisation and therefore is expected to evolve in line with the organisation.
Hours of work - 3 Shift Pattern
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.