Minibus Uplift Driver (PSV)
|Job Title:||Minibus Uplift Driver (PSV)|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||22 April 2021|
Our client is currently looking to add Uplift Drivers (PSV) to their team on a temporary basis.
You will need to be responsible and enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable.
You will be responsible for the safe and efficient transport of visitors around the site.
Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Transporting customers to particular site locations on rotation
- Ensure that your assigned minibus and trailer are in full working order, completing compliance documents
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle, both internally and externally
- Report any issues to the Transport Manager
- Assisting customers in loading their bikes on to the trailer, ensuring all possible care to prevent any damages
- Engaging with visitors, ensuring that they have all information needed for their visit
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence qualified to D1
- PSV CPC
- Digi Tacho driver card
- Proven experience in face-to-face customer service experience, ideally in a PSV role
- Fun, personable and professional
- Passion for Mountain Biking, ideally a rider yourself
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures
- Ability to communicate in the Welsh language
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- First aid training
We currently have temporary and permanent opportunities available.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today or call 01633 289510 for immediate consideration.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C