Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||25 August 2021|
Maintenance Engineer ( Mechanical or Electrical )
Up to £37,950 + company pension and additional benefits
Days / afternoons / nights ( Monday - Friday with no weekends )
Do you want to join a company that has recently undergone a significant period of investment and growth? Does the thought of working in a varied, modern and clean production environment appeal to you? Are you looking for a role that can offer excellent progression opportunities as the company continues to expand?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join an ambitious, forward thinking manufacturer in Ystrad Mynach.
Working three shifts with no weekend work, you will be required to conduct planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of automated equipment.
- Use your experience of working on production equipment in a fast paced environment to full advantage.
- Showcase your fault-finding skills (mechanically and / or electrically)
- Be focused on continuous improvement and be involved in pre planned maintenance and project work when required.
- Display skills in reactive maintainence and have the ability to learn new processes quickly
- Be familiar with working in a fast paced, manufacturing facility as part of a small maintenance team.
- Have experience of machine installation
It's an exciting time to join the business as they continue to expand into 2021. The company in question has benefited from significant recent investment and there will be genuine opportunities for employee development going forward. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from great employee benefits and the chance to work in a modern environment with a supportive team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.