National Account Manager
|Job Title:||National Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 January 2023|
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager to join the team based in Caerphilly!
As a National Account Manager you will partner with your customers to give category insight and build long lasting relationships resulting in a win-win for both parties.
Your Key responsibilities -
- Deliver & exceed sales and profitability targets in a dynamic FMCG market
- Drive customer and category growth to outperform the market and develop joint business plans that further strengthen the brands and business relationships
- Activate strategic initiatives, such as New Product Development launches, through category management principles, to maximise sales
You will be / have -
- Full P&L responsibility
- Creating joint business plans with customers which deliver profitable sales growth
- Able to demonstrate success at National Account level and ideally have specific exposure across the food category
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- A proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
- Used category data and be confident in building a compelling sales story
Your Skills and Expertise - To set you up for success in this role from day one, my client require's (at a minimum) the following:
- Track record of success within an FMCG Retail account management setting, delivering business growth and new business development
- Experience building annual joint business plans collaboratively with customers to maximise growth.
- Highly developed Excel / PowerPoint skills and competency in handling category data analytics
A current valid driving licence is essential for this role as you will be issued a company vehicle for this position.
For the right candidate, flexible home/office-based role.
For more information regarding this position please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.