Network Deployment Manager - Southeast Asia
|Job Title:||Network Deployment Manager - Southeast Asia|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||29 June 2022|
Network Deployment Manager - Southeast Asia - £60,000 - £65,000
Role: Network Deployment Manager - Transceiver Deployment
Field: Marine Technology/Radar Technology/Surveillance/Transceiver Deployment/IT/Network/Telecoms
Reporting to: Customer Success Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Benefits include: Starting Holiday Allowance of 25 days, plus bank holidays, Christmas period off, Pension Scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Income Protection
A leading radar and navigation specialist are looking to recruit a Network Deployment Manager to work across Southeast Asia.
Your primary role is to lead all aspects of the transceiver rollout projects with customers and In-Country Partner's installation teams to help and guide them in the successful installation and commissioning of transceiver products. Installations will be across multiple ports/locations and provide a service covering an entire country. You will be based in UK but expected to travel globally, often for extended periods and at short notice.
- Installing and configuring Maritime Domain Awareness Systems at customer sites
- Working on site with the In-Country Partner's local engineers to install and commission AIS transceivers
- Working with internal stakeholders on the design and integration of all technology-based solutions used within the end-to-end transceiver processes for the transceiver rollouts
- Work with internal partners and 3rd party engineers on projects
- Creation and regular updates to the transceiver install end to end process
- Creating and managing all processes related to the installation of vessel transceivers
- Training the In-Country Partners and 3rd partner companies on the installation, commissioning, set to work and documentation aspects of the process
- Performing customer training on Maritime Domain Awareness Systems
- Extensive travel to customer sites
- Support the engineering team on an ad-hoc basis, when workload allows
- Background in Engineering and Project Management or Project Coordination roles where a detailed technical background was needed and organisation skills together with coaching and mentoring of third parties was part of the role
- Background in product engineering or at least can demonstrate the ability to deep-dive into technical products to understand how they work and how they should be integrated with other technical products.
- Previous experience in performing training and creating course outlines and course material would be of benefit
- Experience of installing and configuring communication networks
- Experience of working on IT/Networks
- Ability to work on site with customers at 'shop floor' level, assisting with installation, configuration and providing on-site support as required
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the world for extended periods
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading radar and navigation specialist and the opportunity to work alongside leading experts. To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.