New Product Project Lead
|Job Title:||New Product Project Lead|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 April 2022|
New Product Project Lead
£32,000 + pension & additional benefits
This is perhaps one of the most exciting roles that we have advertised for. Not only are we advertising for a fantastic employer, but the role itself has fantastic potential.
Do you have experience of working in manufacturing, being a key link between different departments, providing a first class customer experience and understanding the key stages of the production process?
Do you want to work for a multi award winning, growing firm with a first class product offering and an excellent reputation?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a New Product Project Lead to join a leading manufacturer in Ystrad Mynach. This is an exciting, cross functional role where you will be a strong link between sales, costings, quality, production and logistics.
As New Product Project Lead you will:
- Support customer on boarding when working as support for the sales team keeping them informed at all stages of the process
- Co ordinate information after initial sales Enquiry activity using your attention to detail
- Establish a schedule of activity, generate tasks and expedite with internal teams.
- Use your organisational skills when liaising with internal groups such as costings, design, production and finance to provide information and a specification that meets the customer's requirements
- Co-ordinate the communication of these requirements to ensure clarity and good decision making at the earliest stages of any new project.
- Understand how all pieces of the project go together and manage expectations internally and externally
- Expedite and challenge internal groups to provide timely corrective action.
What you'll need:
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Confidence and good inter-personal skills, direct and focused.
- The ability to effectively communicate tasks and then expediting them with other groups
- Good computer skills for word processing, spreadsheets and dedicated systems, competent with MS Office and other CRM or ERP systems
This is a responsible, exciting role with scope to develop into a Research and Development Manager role over time. You will benefit from a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to work for an award winning firm that is going from strength to strength.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.