Operational Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Operational Finance Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||07 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
Salary : £38,000 per annum
Location : Newport
The Finance Manager will provide the operational finance function for the company. You will join a friendly senior management team consisting of the CEO, Technical Finance Manager & Company Secretary, Head of Operations and Charity Manager, helping to ensure the strong and accurate financial performance. You will have line management responsibility for two assistants who will assist you in this financial processing.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong finance background. A registered or part registered accountant or working towards your qualification i.e. ACCA, ACA, CIMA. Someone with demonstrable experience in financial planning, reporting and processing as well as experience of managing staff. You will need to have a keen eye for detail and accuracy, and you will play a critical role in ensuring the company finance, accounting and payroll functions are properly managed. You will work closely with the Technical Finance Manager & Company Secretary to make sure that internal and external reporting requirements are met on a timely basis and that the group remains compliant with all external bodies (VAT, Charity Commission, HMRC etc).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process sales/purchase ledgers
- Preparation of monthly cashflows
- Raise and control supplier payments
- Reconciliation and management of banks
- Cross reference invoice to material sales/tonnage reports
- Chase debtors
- Receive invoices and check if correct with tonnage weights
- Payments of services/bills
- Spend analysis
- Bill commercial clients
Preparation of payroll including:
- Sickness, absence
- Timesheet analysis
- Wage splits
- Analyse and collate commission for Sales Staff
- Finance salary letters
- Support with digitising the department
- Support Technical Finance Manager & Company Secretary with preparation of VAT return, prepayments, accruals, cost analysis, balance sheet work and grant funding management.
- Finance qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA)
- High degree of accuracy
- Self motivation and ability to work to a high standard without supervision
- Completer finisher
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from board level to all staff
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- High level of competence in IT tools including Quickbooks, word, excel and web based products
- Discretion and confidentiality in relation to the sensitive personal information you will be handling
- High level of emotional intelligence
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C