Operational PM Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Operational PM Shift Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Beata Stasierowska|
|Job Published:||28 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit is currently recruiting for an experienced Operational PM Shift Manager for one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK.
Salary: £35,617 per annum, bonus 10%, overtime paid at 1.5
Shift: 3:30pm to 12 midnight (Operates across 7 days so you will need to be flexible to work 5 shifts from 7 to include weekends.)
As an Operational PM Shift Manager you will be working closely with companies' owner drivers and warehouse operatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure trailer departures from Depot and customer sites leave at the designated time
- Ensure all parcels are collection scanned
- Ensure depot target for PPMHR is achieved
- Ensure company target for security searches is achieved
Operational PM Shift Manager will have:
- Experience in a fast paced operation with proven and demonstrable people management experience, involving direct accountability and responsibility for motivating and leading a high performing team.
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and manage a team.
- Decisive and effective decision-making, problem resolution and time management skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use Google chrome applications
- The ability to do comprehensive reporting, alongside analysis of data is a key requirement for this role.
- Comfortable work to strict KPI's with some budgetary requirements
- Your package will include a competitive salary and you will also be entitled to a competitive bonus scheme that is based on individual and company targets.
- As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000's of retailers.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please email your CV or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.