|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||20 May 2021|
£50,000 - £60,000 + additional benefits
Are you passionate about Automotive Manufacturing and the Automotive Supply Chain? Are you looking for a highly varied and rewarding role where you will be able to make a positive impact on Welsh Automotive Manufacturing?
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join the Welsh Automotive Forum ( WAF ).
The Welsh Automotive Forum (WAF) has been Wales' automotive manufacturing sector trade association for the past 23 years and has built on its core foundations of being the authoritative 'Voice' of the automotive sector in Wales, representing its members, listening to its issues, challenges and opportunities, as well as promoting the industry whilst working closely with Welsh Government and academia to support the sector and its associated supply chains.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Automotive Manufacturing in Wales
- Be a first-class communicator and be comfortable with meeting with and presenting to board level at a number of different automotive manufacturers in Wales.
- Use your networking skills to full advantage when connecting different manufacturers together in the automotive supply chain.
- Showcase your analytical skills and be able to accurately collate pivotal data and disseminate relevant information.
- Have engagement, technical awareness and detailed understanding into sector transition or CASE (connected, autonomous, shared, electric).
- Focus on supply chain competence in relation to batteries, PEMD (Power Electronics Motors and
Drives) as well as fuel cell applications
- Signpost the various support mechanisms made available by Welsh Government increasing technology awareness regarding competitiveness, automation, artificial intelligence, journey to 4IR as well as promoting Welsh Government support through the Economic Action Plan.
- Identify opportunities and showcase the appropriate expertise within the battery, power electronics, motors and drives supply chains and educate and inform accordingly.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will play a pivotal role in connecting key players in the Automotive Industry in Wales. If you are passionate and able support the development of a competitive, innovative, and sustainable world class automotive sector in Wales, please get in touch.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C