|Job Title:||Operations Planner|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||11 November 2022|
£35,000 + company bonus & excellent benefits
Are you an experienced in planning in fast moving manufacturing? Do you want to work for an iconic brand with a first class company culture and excellent opportunities for further development? Are you looking for a varied and responsible role within the Senior Management team of an industry leading, international manufacturer?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Planner to join a brand name manufacturer in Ebbw Vale. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that prides itself on low staff turnover and a longstanding, skilled workforce. In this role, you'll find that excelling at the company will provide you with opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
As Operations Planner you will be responsible planning goods within the International arm of the business. The role will be a key contributor in supporting the supply and inventory planning portion for the business
As Operations Planner you will:
- Be responsible for creating & maintaining the scheduling process for goods within the vertical planning family.
- Create the monthly supply and inventory plan within the vertical planning family.
- Support the department, facility and business with various adhoc reporting, cross functional initiatives and key meetings to drive business metrics and results.
- Analyse and report out key metrics on a monthly/weekly/daily basis. Assist with monitoring and driving initiatives to improve results.
- Ensure master planning data accuracy and integrity are in line with expectations.
Support the product life cycle transition process (phase in & out) as the business model adjusts to meet customer requirements.
Required Skills and Experience that you'll need:
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and make recommendations.
- Prior production planning experience with internal and external manufacturing partners.
- Good overall understanding of supply chain process flows and inter dependencies.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with ability to decipher & analyse data to make recommendations or next steps.
This is a highly varied role and will be a pivotal position in the ongoing success of the business going forward. You will be an important part of the Senior Team and will have the opportunity to take advantage of first class ongoing development and training. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a generous bonus scheme, convenient working hours and additional employee benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.