|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 October 2019|
To undertake duties in a safe and efficient manner. Specific duties to include:
- Setting and operating rollforming machinery, complying with Health & Safety regulations and in line with the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Training of new and existing personnel.
- Overseeing assistants.
- General housekeeping.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Team Leader.
- Understand Windows system which controls the rollforming machine.
- Packing finished product.
- Understand materials, finishes and colour.
- Ability to set and understand machines.
- Understand and comply with quality standards.
- Ensure the safe operation of equipment.
- Flexible with shift patterns.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Capable of driving forklifts.
- Similar experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Current RTITB Forklift Training Certification preferred.
- Basic PC Skills.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Skill Competency
To be considered for this role please upload your CV or for more information please contact Naomi on 02922 408250.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.