|Job Title:||Packaging Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||18 September 2019|
Job Title: Packaging Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm. Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Packer's to join a well-established company based in the Cwmbran area. Our client has a manufacturing plant on site and produces enough tinsel every year to go around the world twice.
You will be dealing with daily tasks such as:
- Packing products to customer requirements
- Labelling packages
- Quality checking
- Completing required paperwork
Successful candidates for this role will:
- Have at least 1-year production experience
- Be available for interview immediately
- Work to strict KPI's
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Flexible as you may be required to work overtime during busy periods.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a production environment
- Packaging products to the highest standard
- Meeting daily targets and order fulfilment
- Keeping your work area clean and hazard free
- Lifting items manually
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Industrial Team on 01633 289510.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.