|Job Title:||Packaging Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||16 October 2019|
Job Title: Packaging/Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm. Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Packer's to join a well-established company based in the Cwmbran area. Our client has a manufacturing plant on site and produces enough tinsel every year to go around the world twice.
You will be dealing with daily tasks such as:
- Packing products to customer requirements
- Labelling packages
- Quality checking
- Completing required paperwork
Successful candidates for this role will:
- Have at least 1-year production experience
- Be available for interview immediately
- Work to strict KPI's
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Flexible as you may be required to work overtime during busy periods.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a production environment
- Packaging products to the highest standard
- Meeting daily targets and order fulfilment
- Keeping your work area clean and hazard free
- Lifting items manually
We understand that candidates may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, however if you are excited having read this job advert why not apply and see how it goes?
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you if another suitable position is available.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.