Part Time Administrator
|Job Title:||Part Time Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Bethan James|
|Job Published:||25 October 2023|
Vibe Recruit are working with a company on the Brynmenyn Industrial Estate, who are currently looking for an administration assistant due sustained company growth.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has strong administrative skills. As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth operation of the factory. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position in a professional environment, we encourage you to apply.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 12pm. This can be changed slightly for the right candidate.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with data entry and database management , entering orders onto system.
- Familiarity with Purchase orders
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
At quiet times you will be expected to work on the production side.
This position is a temporary to permanent role.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C