|Job Title:||Parts Person|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Lois Jones|
|Job Published:||20 November 2023|
Up to £30,000 plus Pension Package
Are you looking for a varied, interesting role where you will have the chance to work with a number of high profile customers and play a key role in all day to day proactive aspects of a parts department?
If this sounds like you then please read on!
I am currently recruiting for a Parts Person to join a well established company based in Bristol.
- Support the team leader to ensure the budgeted parts profitability is achieved each month
- Process orders & invoice out all parts within the company standard. Retail/Warranty/ Internal.
- Ensure all warranty parts are returned, (clean & tagged) stored, packaged & dispatched as per company process.
- Monitor stock levels, report & investigate any discrepancies.
- Support the team leader to ensure the departments parts sales are in line with company expectations, whilst reporting ideas and opportunities to increase monthly performance.
Previous experience in Parts is essential.
So if you are looking to work for a well established company which offer some great benefits including a pension package and training programmes then please do send your CV across
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.