|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||10 May 2022|
Position: Personal Assistant (Hybrid)
About the role:
Incredibly exciting new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join the team. Are you someone who is organised, has strong communication skills, and pays exceptional attention to detail? Do you have a passion for the latest trends in the retail industry?
As a Personal Assistant supporting Senior Directors, you will be working closely to manage their calendars, support personal diary management and conduct research for new and current ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will need have strong multitasking skills, ability to work under tight deadlines effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing complex diaries daily
- Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Conduct and resource research for vital projects
- Abe to create presentations and materials for meetings accordingly through research
- Sourcing venues, online check in, transfers and accommodation
- Making travel arrangements when required including not limited to different time zones
- General PA duties such as running errands as requested and ensuring any emails/calls are responded efficiently
- Monitoring extensive email traffic ensuring actions are followed up where required
- Strong organisational and time managements skills/experience
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Office - Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong and clear communication skill
- Personal assistant/diary and inbox management experience
- Experience in creative thinking and providing suitable solutions
- Creating positive working relationships
- The ability to work well in a team and collaborate
- Using own initiative and confidence working independently
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life assurance cover
- Personal travel insurance
- Dental and eyecare, private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with other retailers
To apply for the role of Personal Assistant please send across an updated CV or call on 01869 321322 Dajana to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.