Plastic Assembly Fabricator
|Job Title:||Plastic Assembly Fabricator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||03 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with our established Biggleswade client to hire a Plastic Assembly Fabricator. This is a temporary position with opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
You will be joining a UK leading manufacturer of PVC window and door systems who are expanding their team so now is the time to jump on board!
Plastic Assembly Fabricator Duties
- Use of fixed machines and hand tools in the machining and fabrication of both windows and doors
- Produce each component to standard requirements
- Basic machine loading
- Understand and adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and work instructions
- Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment
- Achieve daily KPI targets
- Complete quality check and procedures as required
- Help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Previous experience in machining and fabrication would be an advantage
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be a team player
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career progression, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.