|Job Title:||Press Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||03 February 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a press operator with experience with KBA press machines on a full time, permanent contract.
This position is responsible for set up and operation of Press equipment to customer-supplied specifications while maintaining production by planning and organising jobs and continuously monitoring quality. Additionally, operators are responsible for cleanliness and keeping press maintained mechanically.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining the press in a safe and sound condition.
- Regular maintenance and up keep of the press, roller settings, and maintaining the quality of product being produced off the press.
- Adhering to and following the plant processes and plant standard operating procedures.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- 3 years of first press operator experience, some perfecting experience, and the ability to make-ready the press.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of color matching and have UV press experience.
- Experience with Sheetfed presses a plus!
- A strong mechanical aptitude is required
- Must have eye/hand coordination when inside the unit while making adjustments
- Must have ability to utilise the computer to ensure quality of the product.
- Ability to pass a color test is required.
- Must also be able to work with and effectively communicate with clients
Hours of work - 12-hour shift rotating
Salary £38k inclusive of shift allowance
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C