|Job Title:||Print assistant|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||27 September 2019|
Offset Print technician
£25,300 including shift allowance for 8 hour 3 shift pattern weekdays only.
Working within the print department that has the latest print technology equipment producing photographic quality products.
To assist shift leader ( 1st operator ) with the supervision on the whole shift , in the most efficient manner possible, whilst ensuring the output is in line with the target.
- Quality control according with Procedure existing
- Participate in the company TPM(Continuous Improvement) programmes
- Support other team members IN Maintenance Dept
- Proactive on The H&S
City and GUILDS in print and print technology
- 5 years offset assistant or printer
- Colorimetry knowledge
- Software colour control
- Spectrophotometer knowledge
- Offset Inks knowledge
- Report generation Access/Excel
- Proven problem solving skills
- Demonstrating creative solutions introduce changes to processes to eliminate issues from reoccurring
- Analytical and detail conscious
- Team orientated/ collaborative
- Driven/ self-motivated/ career oriented - has the development potential and ambition to progress beyond this role
- Assertive/ able to handle conflict/ challenges others
- Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
- Results driven
- Persuasive/ Influential
- Self-assured/ credible
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.