|Job Title:||Print assistant|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||27 September 2019|
Offset Print technician
£25,300 including shift allowance for 8 hour 3 shift pattern weekdays only.
Working within the print department that has the latest print technology equipment producing photographic quality products.
To assist shift leader ( 1st operator ) with the supervision on the whole shift , in the most efficient manner possible, whilst ensuring the output is in line with the target.
- Quality control according with Procedure existing
- Participate in the company TPM(Continuous Improvement) programmes
- Support other team members IN Maintenance Dept
- Proactive on The H&S
City and GUILDS in print and print technology
- 5 years offset assistant or printer
- Colorimetry knowledge
- Software colour control
- Spectrophotometer knowledge
- Offset Inks knowledge
- Report generation Access/Excel
- Proven problem solving skills
- Demonstrating creative solutions introduce changes to processes to eliminate issues from reoccurring
- Analytical and detail conscious
- Team orientated/ collaborative
- Driven/ self-motivated/ career oriented - has the development potential and ambition to progress beyond this role
- Assertive/ able to handle conflict/ challenges others
- Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
- Results driven
- Persuasive/ Influential
- Self-assured/ credible
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C