Print Machine Operator
|Job Title:||Print Machine Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Caerphilly Team|
|Job Published:||17 January 2019|
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Print Machine Operator to join a well-established company in the Blackwood area. Candidates will be required to assist in all areas of machine operation / inspection and for the right candidates, training will be provided
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to start or progress their career in print production. A willingness to learn new skills is vital.
* Supporting other print team members in all areas of print production
* Load and unload reals for print machine
* All aspects of Print Quality Control
* Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- A keen attention to detail is essential for observing safety protocol and for ensuring a high standard of production and quality control.
- With a variety of job roles and machines to operate, a willingness to learn is essential and full training will be given.
* work well as part of a team, with a positive attitude
* Mechanical aptitude
* Previous experience of running a machine alone
* No issues with colour recognition.
* Manual handling.
* Good eye for detail checking print quality
* Forklift license holder Reach and Counter Balance
Three shift pattern , shift allowance.