|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Location:||Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||01 July 2020|
RCT Area -Days
Salary competitive for role
An exciting role has become available within the manufacturing sector, for an experienced Process Engineer, who has an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing process. The role will be covering Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality and Product Development areas.
- Audit maintenance work along with carrying out continuous improvement tasks and involvement within TPM programs.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production
- Provides support to the operations process in reacting to breakdowns by assisting the team to find the root cause
- Planned and preventive maintenance on machinery.
- Audit production tooling and equipment spares such as heater bands, tape measures, stop watches, etc.
- Have the ability to follow a plan and meet targets.
- Improvement of SOPs and training of the operators against the SOP's.
- Aware of all IEEE, BS7671 Wiring Regs and Electricity at Work regulations.
- Provide support to the sustainability and energy saving projects ensuring measurable results are shown.
- Promote consistent operations through the creation and optimisation of SOP's
- Create and implement TPM practices designed to cover maintenance routines To control the usage of third party materials to maximise usage
Must be able to demonstrate and execute:
- To use lean manufacturing methodology such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, Kanban etc.
- Extrusion knowledge and experience
- Lead Product Development trials including sourcing, building and testing new prototypes, products or procedures.
- Troubleshoot operations equipment, process and products.
- Measure and record data associated with operations equipment including machine reliability.
- Ensure compliance and promotes an environment of excellence in reliability engineering.
- Is flexible with work hours when needed to work overtime in-particular to lead PD projects or improvement work.
Apprenticeship trained or equivalent in Engineering or Manufacturing disciplines
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C