|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||07 October 2020|
My client based in Aberdare are looking for a Process Engineer to join their successful and established business.
The role of the Process Engineer is to improve manufacturing processes by coordinating and exercising technical authority for operations, ensuring low waste production, high efficiency of machines, and quality products.
As a Process Engineer you will:
1. Be the technical guarantor of the production lines entrusted to the role, must know how the machines and its various components work.
2. Provide technical expertise in engineering, procurement, finance, logistics, product development and quality to improve plant performance.
3. Implement production improvement actions.
4. Learn and understand factory manufacturing technologies and customer technologies.
5. Be responsible for drafting SOPS related to the sector and assists operators in the implementation of these.
6. Manages process changes following line tests.
7. Implement quality initiative, including the Change Process (MOC) and the FMEA.
8. Initiate the identification of process improvement plans and contributes to their implementation.
9. Participate in the development of specifications in case of modification/installation and provides technical support to the use of equipment and equipment to meet the needs of customers.
10. Support the development and implementation of short-term and long-term goals of safety, quality, productivity, cost and customer satisfaction.
11. Research continuous improvement through the use of Hoshin's (Breakthrough) planning method and Kaizen's methodologies (continuous improvement).
12. Participate in the development of operators' technical skills.
13. Provide technological intelligence.
14. Define investments and supports their implementation.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering degree (Polymers) or equivalent experience
This is a full-time permanent position on a 5 shift rota, 12hrs (06:00-18:00/18:00-06:00) 4 days on (2 days/2 nights) 4 days off for 7 rotations then 17 days off with flexibility to cover absence/holidays/special projects when required
The salary for this role is £30,000 to £35,000pa.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.