Procurement Support Officer
|Job Title:||Procurement Support Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||20 October 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Procurement Support Officer for our NHS client, based in Ashford, Kent.
This role is a Band 5 and will be full time, with hybrid working available. The successful candidate would need to be able to travel to the office 2/3 times per week.
* To support delivery of healthcare and other procurements within a portfolio of projects/programmes that deliver high value, improved out comes and cost efficiency savings across the CSU customer base
* Use procurement e-systems to create statistical reports, e.g. ClicSource, for the Procurement Lead
* Provide administrative support to wider procurement function - i.e. note taking at meetings, market engagement events and bid evaluation/moderation as requested/required, arranging meetings
* Work with internal departments and customers in pursuing procurement excellence through the implementation of efficient and effective procurement projects within key markets
* To deliver in line with key performance indicators and project/programme milestones, meeting all customer objectives
* Work with customers and stakeholders to ensure project compliance and provide input into the successful delivery of procurement
* Collation and analysis of data to support the effective delivery of a procurement or service improvement
* Effectively support project delivery using procurement processes that translate into robust procurement projects that comply with procurement guidance, European and National legal frameworks
* Undertake regular market research and analysis and produce (or support the development of) reports communicating the outcome of this to enable the effective development of procurement strategies
* Effectively build and maintain relationships both internally and externally, communicating with Commissioners and Procurement Leads
* Provide support for product/service specifications to ensure procurement and supply chain deliver optimum service delivery, incorporating best risk management philosophies
* Support project/programme transition process to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of new services and the associated provider(s)
* To assist the team in the delivery of the annual work plan, ensuring performance to key milestones and agreed key performance indicators are achieved
* Assists in the induction of new joiners including specialist training on Procurement e-systems, irrespective of grade, including EU Supply and ClicSource etc.
* Responsible for ensuring sign-off at the four different stages of a procurement from the appropriate management level relevant to the annual contract value
* Recommend and implement (once agreed) changes to procedures for non-legal procurement practices, e.g. market engagement events
Please email: for any more information required for this role
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.