Product Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Product Quality Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||15 February 2021|
Product Quality Engineer
£35,000 + excellent pension, life assurance, private healthcare & income protection
Are you an experienced Product Quality Engineer with a strong background in manufacturing? Do you have experience in medical devices manufacturing and/or injection moulding, extrusion or blow moulding?Does the thought of working for an innovative, forward thinking manufacturer with a world class reputation excite you? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Product Quality Engineer to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a world leader out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing facility.
Playing a crucial role within the business you will:
- Proactively develop employees and maintain an organisational structure and philosophy, which empowers the individual.
- Embrace the PMD and HRR process
- Mentor direct reports to improve their leadership skill sets and overall effectiveness, driving responsibility, and accountability for speed and agility of execution.
- Manage the internal rework process to ensure all rework is identified, controlled and executed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the identification of non-conforming product and work to identify and implement corrective actions to address the cause of the non-conformance.
- Assist the Senior Quality Engineer and/or the Engineering team to ensure all validations are reviewed for Production Quality input, planned/carried out to the required standard, and approved pre- and post-Qualification activities.
- Support the Technical Quality Engineer (TQE) in the management of the internal NCR/CAPA process, or, in the absence of a TQE, ensure that all NCR'S/CAPA's within their production area are driven to timely and effective closure.
- Conduct product and process trials, investigations, and validations as required.
- Carry out route cause analysis on internal/external issues as required.
- Lead or facilitate RCA and CAPA projects as required.
- Support the department in ensuring adherence to procedures/processes.
Review and amend QMS documentation e.g. procedures, MQS, FPTDS, route card as required.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C