Product Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Product Quality Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||15 February 2021|
Product Quality Engineer
£35,000 + excellent pension, life assurance, private healthcare & income protection
Are you an experienced Product Quality Engineer with a strong background in manufacturing? Do you have experience in medical devices manufacturing and/or injection moulding, extrusion or blow moulding?Does the thought of working for an innovative, forward thinking manufacturer with a world class reputation excite you? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Product Quality Engineer to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a world leader out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing facility.
Playing a crucial role within the business you will:
- Proactively develop employees and maintain an organisational structure and philosophy, which empowers the individual.
- Embrace the PMD and HRR process
- Mentor direct reports to improve their leadership skill sets and overall effectiveness, driving responsibility, and accountability for speed and agility of execution.
- Manage the internal rework process to ensure all rework is identified, controlled and executed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the identification of non-conforming product and work to identify and implement corrective actions to address the cause of the non-conformance.
- Assist the Senior Quality Engineer and/or the Engineering team to ensure all validations are reviewed for Production Quality input, planned/carried out to the required standard, and approved pre- and post-Qualification activities.
- Support the Technical Quality Engineer (TQE) in the management of the internal NCR/CAPA process, or, in the absence of a TQE, ensure that all NCR'S/CAPA's within their production area are driven to timely and effective closure.
- Conduct product and process trials, investigations, and validations as required.
- Carry out route cause analysis on internal/external issues as required.
- Lead or facilitate RCA and CAPA projects as required.
- Support the department in ensuring adherence to procedures/processes.
Review and amend QMS documentation e.g. procedures, MQS, FPTDS, route card as required.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.