|Job Title:||Production Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||23 February 2021|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Cwmbran. Due to an increase in Production, they are looking to add a Production Administrator to their team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting Production, Supply chain and Accounts by demonstrating excellent administration, planning and support skills.
The Job Role:
- Support the transition of their new in-house system
- Provide data-entry to support the production department (inc. establishing and setting production dimensions. Processing work orders. Processing planned costs vs actual costs for labour and materials)
- Support the planning function (control and scheduling of work orders)
- Review and verify work orders for accuracy and cost control
- Set-up and maintain production parameters
- Issue work orders and supporting documents
- Maintaining a strong production plan
Successful applicants will be able to confidently represent the production department from data entry and order processing through to product despatch.
- Previous Production Administration/Planning experience is essential
- Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with general IT skills
- Used to working in a fast pace environment
- Highly skilled in time management and prioritising work to hit deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- 'Can do' attitude
- This role is suitable for candidates that are looking to progress.
- Permanent opportunities
- Monday - Friday
- Training opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
- An opportunity to work for an established company
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today or call Jade on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.