Production & Material Planner
|Job Title:||Production & Material Planner|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||25 August 2022|
Position title: Production & Material Planner
£26,000 - £30,000 + company pension, annual bonus, life assurance and many benefits
Haye on Wye
Are you an experienced Production & Material Planner on the lookout for a fresh, exciting role for an industry leader? Are you looking for a role that will offer excellent variety, a wealth of company benefits and a competitive salary? Does the thought of being able to take advantage of excellent ongoing training and development excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Production and Material Planner to join a well established manufacturer in Haye on Wye. It's a great opportunity to join an experienced planning department and showcase your skills.
As Production and Material Planner you will:
- Prepare, issue and control production schedules to meet customer and production requirements.
- Support the procurement department ensuring On Time availability and a controlled flow of approved materials in line with planned order time lines.
- By way of Master Production Scheduling and other relevant techniques, assist in the development of production schedules that are achievable
- Assess and review Customer production order demand with regards to available capacity.
- Minimise potential capacity constraints by ensuring Planning Data by client is appropriate & Maintaining the Master Schedules and Routings.
- Support the procurement department MRP process and communicate any identified issues with Customer Services & Production Management Teams, and where possible negotiate resolves
- Monitor the status of orders in pre- and post- production to ensure committed release dates are achieved and where possible review and resolve any issues.
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed
- Use your and understanding of planning and resourcing techniques and tools Including MPS, MRP & CRP to be able to apply an excellent level of attention to detail to produce a high level of accuracy and right first time (RFT)
This is an exciting role with a competitive salary and genuine career development prospects. You will also be able to take advantage of working with an experienced, supportive team as well as a wide range of employee benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.