Production & Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Production & Quality Manager|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||12 October 2021|
Production and Quality Manager
£40,000 + £6,000 bonus, life assurance, income protection and great pension
Do you want to work for a global company that can offer an excellent long term career plan? Are you looking for a senior role with great variety? Does the thought or running a plant and quality systems appeal to you?
If so, read on.
We are looking to recruit a Production and Quality Manager for the day to day running of the plant and Quality systems at an industry leading, global firm in Rotherham. This is a forward thinking firm where you will have the chance to put your own stamp on Production and Quality. If you are suitably experienced in a metallurgical discipline, engineering or quality this is the role for you.
With three direct reports you will:
- Use your experience of metallurgy, production management and quality to full advantage
- Ensure compliance with Site KPIs, liaising with internal colleagues, customers and other outside parties in relation to Production and Quality issues.
- Manage customer service levels and customer visits
- Represent the site in all first, second and third party quality audits.
- Liaise with customers & suppliers in regard to complaints, non conformance & key performance measures.
- Maintain control of the department/laboratory inspection activities and manage labour resource.
- Maintain Product Quality & Site Process Validation activities in accordance with QMS/Customer requirements.
- Train, Evaluate, Develop and Appraise department staff appropriately.
- Facilitate effective Root Cause & Corrective Action as necessary.
- Perform site inspection product / process verification activities / audits as necessary.
This is a senior role with a great chance to mould a factory around your way of working. The role not only comes with a great salary, but also an impressive bonus of 15%, life assurance, income protection x 4, great pension, 33 days holiday ( including bank holidays ), free parking and refreshments.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.