|Job Title:||Production Assistant|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||17 February 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with our Witney client to hire a Production Assistant to join their growing laboratory team. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working for a World Leader in Glucose Monitoring who design and manufactures glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings. Due to rapid growth the company is expanding their team so now is the perfect time to jump on board.
As a Production Assistant you will providing support for the process of checking strips for diabetes.
Production Assistant Duties:
- Checking labels for quality
- Setting up and monitoring machines - loading of ink
- Following the strict guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Must conform to the Good Manufacturing Practice
- Producing a clear handover for next team member
- Assisting in projects to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality system and product quality
- Perform other routine clerical activities when necessary
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- 10:00pm - 6:00am
Salary: £12.68 - £13.52 per hour
- Access to a benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn even more when you bring a friend with you!
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern onsite facilities
- Newly expanded laboratory setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career progression, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.