Production Line Leader
|Job Title:||Production Line Leader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||18 January 2022|
Do you want to be part of a successful, growing global organisation where you will be encouraged to perform at your best? Does the thought of joining a company that can boast revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in Research and Development worldwide in their industry interest you? Are you serious about long term career progression?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Production Line Leader to join an employer of choice in Blackwood. As Production Line Leader you will lead the day to day running of your team, ensuring a safe and organised workplace, high quality output and that the plan needs are met at optimal cost.
- Work to a high standard and lead by example on the line whilst having ambitions for a future Production Supervisor position
- Conduct product quality checks throughout the shift and verify that all routine inspections have been carried out by the Packer Inspector / Manufacturing Operator.
- Have responsibility for line set up, 1st off and quality maintained through the batch.
- Direct labour resources as required to deliver production plan execution
- Train and develop your team to achieve full training schedule.
- Cover production as required i.e. operate machinery package and inspect products.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement within the department.
- Carry out daily communication with team including tier meetings, tool box talks etc.
- Use your experience of filling out production paperwork and ensuring accuracy of documentation required within the production department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader that can offer a long term, rewarding career and excellent future development. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent extras such as an impressive pension, great leave entitlement, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Naomi at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.