Production Manager - Bespoke Joinery
|Job Title:||Production Manager - Bespoke Joinery|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Maddison|
|Job Published:||10 November 2022|
Production Manager - Bespoke Joinery (Salary is negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is a leading bespoke and specialist joinery manufacturer and installation company, who provide leading edge bespoke joinery to various commercial sectors and high-end residential markets.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
With around 2-3 years background with supervisory experience, in bespoke joinery, the Production manager will be required to:
- Manage the workload of all operatives (circa 25 people in the team) in order that delivery dates are achieved
- Coordinate and oversee the work flow through the workshop (and resolve any problems identified)
- Organise the team to deliver high quality work and relevant quality controls
- Build team working relationships with strong communication skills
- Report on progress regularly in production meetings and identify any improvement necessary
- Review, comment and advise on drawings and cutting lists prior to issuing for production
- Maintain and develop good housekeeping within the workshop area
- Ensure all relevant health and safety protocols are adhered to
The hours of work are Monday to Friday normally, 07:30am-16:00am with factory opening times from 06:00am-06:00pm (as needed from time to time).
Please contact if you require more information for this role, or simply send me your CV directly or apply via this advert.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C