|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||12 January 2023|
Our prestigious client are looking for Production Operatives to join their well-known establishment based in Abingdon.
Due to rapid growth, which is set to continue, this is an exciting time to join the business.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Quality control of materials
- Housekeeping of the production area
- Testing and analysing products that have been manufactured
- Ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Previous experience working as a production operative or in a similar role is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- 3 shift options to suit your lifestyle - 06:00-14:15/14:00-22:15/22:00-06:15
- Working days - Monday to Friday
- Starting from £12.00phr (will vary depending on shift)
- Overtime available
- Start date - ASAP
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Parking available
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.