|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jess Clarke|
|Job Published:||24 January 2023|
Vibe Recruit are working with our Banbury client to hire Production Operatives to join their busy team.
Production Operative requirements:
- Previous Production experience is a must
- IT skills
- Great communicator with clear handwriting for report writing
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Team player with good organisational skills
- Excellent communication
- Mechanical assembly of component parts and assemblies to the agreed technical specification/customers order.
- Marking up/drilling stainless steel materials
- Cutting and assembly of sheet wood.
- Maintaining workshop area clean/tidy
- Adhering to Health And Safety polices
- Day shift
Job Types: Perm
Working Hours & Benefits
- Working Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 4.45pm
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Specsavers voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides weekly information and webinars, and gives access to confidential, independent and impartial support for all employees
- Training - full induction, and a training matrix providing ongoing training relevant to job role
- Opportunities for career development via a development plan
- On-site parking
Work Location: One location
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can develop your skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.