|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||04 June 2019|
Job Title: Production Operative
Hours: Rotating shifts, 6am - 2pm. 2pm - 10pm. 10pm - 6am
Salary: £8.21 - £8.89
Our client is a team of people who are passionate about making delicious and nutritious bars and snacks. They are the chosen partner for many leading brand owners and food retailers, some of whom have been with them for 25 years.
They are currently looking for production operatives to join their business on a rotating shift basis.
For this role you will need to attend a 4 hour registration/induction. This will involve a registration, numeracy and literacy test and to participate in the induction. This will take place in Newport.
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults
- Packing product ready for dispatch
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy
- Working within a team meeting production target's
- Communicating effectively with next shift - either verbally or written and make them aware of any quality, technical or manufacturing problems to help facilitate optimum productivity
Please apply for this role if you're looking for a position within food as a production operative.