|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Emily Hibbitt|
|Job Published:||24 September 2019|
Are you seeking a production operative opportunity within a well-established, expanding manufacturing company?
As a production operative your duties will include: -
- Kitting and preparing products for production
- Packing a variety of assemblies
- Logging goods on the computer system
- Packing and dispatching goods
Candidates will need to have the following experience -
- Previous involvement in the operation of machines
- Must be physically fit and comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Be mechanically minded
This position may require heavy lifting and protective clothing.
Full training can be provided for the right candidate, but experience of operating production machines is a must. The right candidate will have a good standard of numeracy, a keen eye for details and a responsive attitude to quality control.
Must be flexible and able to work shifts.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work well with others
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- to be flexible and open to change
- physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace
- the ability to work well with your hands
- excellent verbal communication skills
- to be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory
- assembling goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers
- reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- packing goods ready for shipment
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machine
Ideal candidate would have a good attitude & work ethic who is capable of following instructions and can learn the ropes.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C