|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||07 September 2020|
Job Title: Production/Machine Operator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift: Morning and Afternoon
Hourly rate: £9 per hour plus shift allowance
Vibe Recruit have exciting opportunities for keen individuals to join a busy manufacturing department based in Hay-On-Wye.
Due to increased demand in orders, our client currently requires several production/machine operators to start on 7th September for a 3-month period. You will play a key role within the business, contributing to the growth & business output. You will demonstrate a natural desire to progress with the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Working in a clean room environment
- Packing and Labelling finished products
- Maintaining and monitoring a clean workstation
- Inspecting and quality checking products
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Following diagrams to ensure the product is assembled and packed correctly
- Along with other duties as you progress
With great opportunities for candidates to progress, full training will be provided. Candidates may also be required to attend training days through-out their employment period to develop knowledge of new products.
You do not need previous production experience; however, it is essential that candidates display the following:
- Have a strong and proven work ethic
- Be highly motivated, reliable and determine
- Be able to develop existing and learn new skills
- Be able to follow strict guidelines and regulations
- Be able to communicate with ease
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
There are opportunities for candidates to secure a permanent role towards the end of the 3-month contract.
If you believe you display the above, please send your CV today for immediate consideration, or call 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.