|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||06 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with a leading injection moulding company in Brackley to hire a Production Operative.
This is a temporary 3 month contract with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right individual.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to join the injection moulding industry with the position containing a structured learning plan to help you progress in your career. No experience is needed, as full training is provided to develop your skills within the industry.
Production Operative Duties
- Setting up manufacturing equipment for daily use
- Quality checking and assorting of products
- Ensure machines run smoothly
- Material measuring
- General housekeeping
Production Operative Skills
- Physically fit
- Positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Focused with a good eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot potential issues
Week 1: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm, Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm
Week 2: Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Pay increase when targets are regularly met
- Career progression
- On-site training
- On-site parking
If you would like to join a small friendly team with the opportunity to learn new skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.