|Job Title:||Production Operative/Packer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||22 April 2020|
Job Title: Packaging Operative
Rate of pay: £8.72ph
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm. Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. (hours may vary)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Packer's to join a well-established company based in the Cwmbran area. Our client has a manufacturing plant on site. We will be holding registrations in our office based in Cwmbran on set days week commencing 27.04.2020 where you will also need to complete a numeracy and literacy test.
Please note this position is to start the middle of May 2020
You will be dealing with daily tasks such as:
- Packing products to customer requirements
- Label packages
- Quality checking
- Completing required paperwork
- Manual lifting
Successful candidates for this role will:
- Have at least 1-year production experience
- Be available for interview/registration immediately
- Work to strict KPI's
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Flexible as you may be required to work overtime during busy periods.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a production environment
- Packaging products to the highest standard
- Meeting daily targets and order fulfilment
- Keeping your work area clean and hazard free
- Lifting items manually
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Industrial Team on 01633 289510.
We understand that candidates may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, however if you are excited having read this job advert why not apply and see how it goes?
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you if another suitable position is available.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.